Tagged by Rules:
1) Each person should share 10 facts about themselves (optional)
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) If you prefer not to write a journal, than just answer my 10 questions in my journal comments!
4) Anyone is welcome to answer my questions and join the tag!
5) Feel free to either tag 10 others or not, it's completely up to youTen Facts About Me:
1) I work at a warehouse and I love my job! In one year, I lost a pant's size and ten pounds!
2) My favorite animals are misunderstood and portrayed negatively in media (e.g., wolves, foxes, bats, hyenas, etc.)
3) I only drink alcohol two days out of the year, Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
4) For years I had a fear of driving, but after pressure from family and friends I finally got my permit.
5) I've been a Bruce Springsteen fan since as early as I can remember.
6) I have a sister named Jacqui who is 21 months younger than me.
7) My original career choice was to join the military.
8) I love learning history, especially war history.
9) I have over 13 hours of flight-time in Cessna single-engine aircrafts.
10) I watch Food Network and "Good Eats" religiously. In fact, I consider myself a self-taught pastry chef and candy-maker.
1) If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I'd like the have the ability to control time, freeze it, slow it down, rewind it a bit, fast-forward, etc.
2) Who's your favorite pony?
That's a toughie, but I have to go with Rainbow Dash... she's about 20% cooler. If you're not talking about the Mane Six, my favorite is Spitfire.
3) Want to enter my contest?
Already did in all four categories.
4) How did we first meet?
We met in the AOL Chatroom called "Knothole" back in the winter of late 1999 to early 2000.
5) What's your goal in life?
I have so many, including making a best-selling video game to getting my pilot's license.
6) Favorite baseball team?
I'm not into baseball like most others. It's not the sport I don't like, it's the obsessive fans who revolve their life around sports teams and taunt fans of rival teams. I think that's childish.
But if you need an answer, I'm going with home loyalty and say I'm a member of Red Sox Nation.
7) What's your 'kink'? (you can answer "Confidential" if you choose not to disclose)
Only my close friends can know my deep kinks. But here's one I'm willing to share: I love to see someone walking on the train tracks when suddenly their foot gets caught. Try as they might, getting free isn't possible. Then suddenly... CHOO CHOOOOOO...!
8) Nintendo or SEGA?
Loyalty permits me to say SEGA, but there are so many other great game corporations out there.
9) Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
Depends on my mood, but I'd say I'd rather be hot because being hot is uncomfortable but being cold is painful.
10) What's your all time favorite OTP?
Ever since I was a little kid I've always supported Sonic and Sally. I've loved Sally because she's a gung-ho tomboy and a red-head.MY Questions
1) What service would you like to be? Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps?
2) What video game systems do you own?
3) How did we first meet and what do you like about me?
4) Do you play any musical instruments?
5) Do you have any phobias?
6) If you could visit any place in the world (regardless if it's safe for not) where would you go?
7) If would could meet someone who is dead, who would you like to talk to?
8) What were some of your favorite Nickelodeon shows growing up?
9) What was your favorite Goosebumps book?
10) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
It's your choice if you guys want to do this: I'll tag